Southern and Eastern Africa (SEA) Area Leadership Team
SEA — Area Team Leader – Farai Katsande (Chipo)
Personal assistant – Jeanne Theron
SEA — Chief of Staff – Weston Chewe (Elizabeth)
SEA — Student Led Movements – Tariku Fufa (Buze)
SEA — Global Church Movements – Ignatius Nyaga (Astrid)
SEA — Leader Impact – Naton Kamanga (Michelle)
SEA — Digital – Kelly Londoni (Vicky)
SEA — Operations Ephesians – Masoka (Margaret)
SEA — Leadership Development & Human Resources – Joyce Kule
SEA — Resource Development & Partner Development – Jacob & Ida Banda
SEA — JESUS Film – David Wataba (Sarah)
Thank you for praying and clicking “YES, I’VE PRAYED” above. We’ve received 18857 total prayers so far. You can help enlist others to pray for SEA by sharing the brief promo video.
- Africa presents both great opportunities and serious challenges for ministry.
- Nearly 50% of the population is 20 years and under.
- More than 50% claim to be Christians
- Except for the Islamic north, the people in Sub-Saharan Africa in general are very responsive to the gospel.
- There are tremendous opportunities in Africa to preach the gospel and to train and mobilize millions of Great Commission workers.
- The SEA area is comprised of twenty plus countries with an estimated population of 489 million. About 70% of the people live in five countries: Ethiopia, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda. It stretches over 3,600 miles from Cape Town to Asmara and includes the Indian Ocean islands of Madagascar, Mauritius, Seychelles, La Reunion and Comoros.
- Currently Campus Crusade for Christ utilizes diverse ministry strategies in most of the countries. In ever-increasing partnerships, both national and international, the SEA area has nearly 1,000 full-time staff members of different categories and thousands of trained associates working towards the fulfillment of the Great Commission.