Claim the scriptural promise of Ephesians 6:18 as you pray for Botswana.
Praise and prayer requests
- Praise God the number of cases of Covid and deaths declined last month in Botswana.
- Praise God for protecting staff members and their families doing the third wave of Covid, which claimed many lives in July.
- Thank you Father for enabling us to minister physically on campus again as schools re-opened last week.
- Praise God for successful Global Church Movement vision-casting meetings with various church leaders during August.
- Ask the LORD to comfort and encourage those who lost loved ones as a result of the deadly third wave of Covid in July.
- Pray the LORD will bring more staff members and volunteers to join in the ministry.
- Pray staff members will discover and develop faithful ministry partners.
- Pray for fruitful campus ministry as physical ministry resumes on campuses this month.
- Thank God for the opportunity to collaborate with Ignite Botswana. Pray the October 1st and 2nd “Four Laws” material training with about 30 church planters in Francistown will be a fruitful.
Thank you for praying and clicking "YES, I'VE PRAYED". You could help us grow this prayer network by inviting others to join.
The Tswana were the first Bantu people in Africa to respond to the gospel; several tribes turned to God in the 19th Century through the London Missionary Society from England. Other missions followed. Today, the majority of Tswana are Christian in name. Sadly, there is widespread immorality, drunkenness and a breakdown of the traditional family structure, including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Pray for a reversal of the moral decline and for renewal among the Tswana.