Claim the scriptural promise of Ephesians 6:18 as you pray for Botswana.
This week please pray for BOTSWANA
- Praise the LORD for supplying new members to our ministry board this month.
- Praise God for the formation of an alumni chapter within our ministry. Those who have previously been involved as students.
- Pray for God's wisdom, grace and strategy as we continue to reach out to students during the time of the pandemic.
- Pray for the reopening of our schools and controlling COVID-19 spread.
- Ask God to create a hunger and thirst for sound biblical teaching and applying it in the lives of those to whom we are ministering.
- Pray for striving partnerships with local churches and new churches being firmly established through Global Church Movement (GCM).
Thank you for praying and clicking "YES, I'VE PRAYED". You could help us grow this prayer network by inviting others to join.
The Tswana were the first Bantu people in Africa to respond to the gospel; several tribes turned to God in the 19th Century through the London Missionary Society from England. Other missions followed. Today, the majority of Tswana are Christian in name. Sadly, there is widespread immorality, drunkenness and a breakdown of the traditional family structure, including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Pray for a reversal of the moral decline and for renewal among the Tswana.