Claim the scriptural promise of Ephesians 6:18 as you pray for Botswana.
Praise and prayer requests
- Join in praising God for an improved Covid-19 condition in Botswana. The number of cases has gone down and many people in the country have been vaccinated.
- Praise God for new opportunities to work with the local church through Global Church Movement (GCM). Training pastors and church leaders in church planting.
- Pray for staff members and student ministry leaders to take advantage of opportunities for evangelism and discipleship in our Student-Led Movement (SLM).
- Pray with us for our efforts as we believe God for setting up a National Church Multiplication Alliance with the local church.
- Pray God will bring additional full time staff members and volunteers to be added to our team.
- Ask the LORD to help us discover and develop ministry partners who can be involved in providing financial provision for both the ministry and staff members.
Thank you for praying and clicking “YES, I’VE PRAYED.”
The Tswana were the first Bantu people in Africa to respond to the gospel; several tribes turned to God in the 19th Century through the London Missionary Society from England. Other missions followed. Today, the majority of Tswana are Christian in name. Sadly, there is widespread immorality, drunkenness and a breakdown of the traditional family structure, including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Pray for a reversal of the moral decline and for renewal among the Tswana.