Claim the scriptural promise of Ephesians 6:18 as you pray for Botswana.
Praise and prayer requests:
- Thank God the covid-19 situation in Botswana has improved.
- Pray the LORD will be glorified in all ministry activities by our staff team and volunteers.
- Praise God for new opportunities of ministry for our Global Church Movement (GCM) team in planting new churches.
- Pray all staff members will present Christ with boldness and clarity.
- Pray the Student-Led Movement (SLM) team will develop leaders who will take advantage opportunities for evangelism and discipleship.
- Ask the LORD of the Harvest to bring more laborers to expand our staff team.
- Pray God will help us discover and develop additional faithful ministry partners who can provide funding for both the ministry and staff members.
Thank you for praying and clicking “YES, I’VE PRAYED”.
The Tswana were the first Bantu people in Africa to respond to the gospel; several tribes turned to God in the 19th Century through the London Missionary Society from England. Other missions followed. Today, the majority of Tswana are Christian in name. Sadly, there is widespread immorality, drunkenness and a breakdown of the traditional family structure, including a high proportion of illegitimate children. Pray for a reversal of the moral decline and for renewal among the Tswana.