Employ the scripture John 8:32 as you pray for South Sudan!
Praise and prayer request:
- Praise God for protecting staff members from Covid.
- Praise God for the recent ministry to orphans, Internally Displaced People (IDP) and the medical outreach. Over 130 people received Christ during the medical outreach.
- Thank God for the huge successful mission in Western Equatoria State. Over a thousand people received Christ through JESUS film shows. Many witchdoctors burned their charms.
- Thank God for our partnership with Episcopal Church of South Sudan training pastors and leaders in these dioceses: Juba, Wandi, Mundri, Maridi and Yeri by New Life Ministry South Sudan.
- We are thankful peace is holding with warring parties working together under the revitalized government of national unity.
- Thank God the humanitarian container from UNTO, giving support to staff and ministry.
- Thank God our government relationship is good.
- We are thanking God for opening doors for ministry in Nuba Mountains.
- Ask God to provide resources:
- To train leaders of the Episcopal Church of South Sudan.
- For our office construction.
- To help reach unreached people of Kachepo with the gospel.
- To launch ministry in Nuba Mountains among the Muslim community.
- Pray God will continue protecting our staff team from Covid. Many here don’t take precautions seriously.
- Ask God to help us discover and develop ministry partners so our staff team can continue ministering .
- Pray for the next medical outreach in Tali, among the unreached people. Pray many will hear the gospel and turn to Christ from idol worship.
- Pray for good partnerships with churches and Christian organizations in reaching unreached people groups in South Sudan.
Thank you for praying and clicking “YES, I’VE PRAYED”.